This release improves usability and stability. One analysis bug was fixed that could display the wrong differential category (the differential value itself is correct). Changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
- Fixed: Changing, but not applying, a filter group would cause a crash when viewing a final coverage that was derived from all passes or individual passes that were derived from raw data.
- Change: Removing a filter group or filter must be confirmed by the user.
- Change: New operation filters will default to the name of the active filter group.
- Change: Removing a sublot must be confirmed by the user.
- Change: New sublots will default to the name of the active filter group.
- Change: Added new test type, “Temperature – Surface”.
- Change: Better titles for the coverage pie charts.
- Change: Added ability to sort table columns in the differential results.
- Fixed: Differential category might not match the differential value.
- Fixed: Adding a duplicate file or a file that had no new data would cause a crash.
- Fixed: Comments could not be changed in the project properties.
- Fixed: Changing the map legend for the Ames laser test roller deflection did not work.
- Fixed: Moving a location filter point while the ruler or zoom selection tools were active would cause a crash.
- Change: Added ability to copy single table cells using Ctrl+C instead of only the whole table.
- Cosmetic changes.