- Veda (pronounced "Vehda") means "knowledge", and is a map-based tool for viewing and analyzing geospatial data.
- Veda can import data from various intelligent
compaction (IC) machines and sonic test rolling trucks to perform editing, data layering, point testing, and analysis.
- IMPORTANT: Check whether your IC data is compatible with Veda. Currently, all IC systems except Ammann require using vendor-specific software to export their native data to Veda-compatible format. Contact your IC vendor for further details.
- Veda displays compaction information in easy-to-read formats, including graphs and maps.
- Veda is required in the Federal Highway Administration's generic IC specifications for soils, subbase, and HMA materials. Veda is also increasingly adopted by US Departments of Transportation.
- Download the Veda Introduction Document.