Project Description: This project is located at I-95 in Brevard County, FL. The staging area is under the overpass of Citrus Blvd. The paving will be conducted for the outside lane behind construction barrels in two lifts between Stations 2432 and 2452 for 2,000 ft.
- Roller shipping - I-95 northbound under Citrus Blvd overpass,
Arrive (before Oct. 12), Contacts: Henry Washington, 407-468-1919, backup contact: Jeff Hansen, 407-948-2005.
- The staging area is same as the roller shipping location.
Setup and Trial Runs (Vendors and FHWA IC team only) - Time/date (10AM, Monday, Oct. 15), Location (staging area)
- Roller operators' IC Training - Time/Date (4-8PM, Monday, Oct. 15), Location (staging area)
- IC Data Management and Veda training workshop - Time/Date(9:30AM-noon, Oct. 17), Location (FLDOT district 5 office, 555 Camp Rd Cocoa, FL 32927, i.e. Open House location) - laptop computers are required.
- All onsite personnels - Note that the demo schedule was changed on Oct. 9. Please read the Summary Field Sheets document for further details.
Open House: Date - Thursday, Oct. 18, Time - 8AM to noon (EDT), Location - 555 Camp Rd Cocoa, FL 32927
Download the Open House flyer. Register online!
Contact - Rafael Rodriguez, P.E., District Bituminous Engineer in District 5, (386)-740-3530,Rafael.Rodriguez@dot.myflorida.com.
- IC Introduction by Lee Gallivan (FHWA)
- Asphalt IC by Bob Horan (AI)
- HAMM IC System by Tim Kowalski (Wirtgen)
- Sakai IC System by Brandom Crokett (Sakai)
- Trimble GPS and IC Solutions by Greg Hasty (SITETECH SE) and Scott Bridges (Trimble)
- Lightweight Defectometer for Asphalt by Larry Aicken (Kessler) and Thorsten Hildebrand (Zorn)
- Florida IC demo Prelim Results by George Chang (Transtec Group)
Click the WeatherUnderground icon for near term weather forecast.