The Intelligent Construction Data Management (ICDM) – Veta workshops aim to inform the audience of Intelligent Construction Technologies (ICT) for pavements and how to use it to improve construction QC to ensure longer pavement lives. The ICT focused in these workshops include Intelligent Compaction (ICT), Paver-mounted Thermal Profiles (PMTP), and Testing Rolling.
Due to ICT’s relative newness to most DOTs and contractors, ICDM-Veta workshops are crucial for bringing people up to speed on implementation of ICT in order to to improve construction quality controls for all pavement materials. In an effort to accelerate the implementation of ICT, these ICDM-Veta workshops aim to achieve technology transfer and hands-on Veta training in just one day.
IC workshops intend to help attendees to:
- Learn the basics of IC/PMTP and Veta software.
- Understand DOT IC/PMTP specifications and how to meet the requirements.
- Master the IC/PMTP data collection, data characteristics, and trouble shooting.
- Practice hands-on Veta analysis with many case studies.
Who Should Attend
IC workshops are designed for all levels of professionals in the earthwork and paving industry:
- DOT Construction Engineers, QC/QA Personnel, Spec Writers
- Paving Managers, Superintendent, QC Personnel
- Earthworks Managers, Superintendent, QC Personnel
- IC Roller Manufacturers, Dealers, and Technical Support
- PMTP Manufacturers, Dealers, and Technical Support
- GPS Vendors
If you would like to ask a question about ICDM-Veta workshops, please contact Dr. George K. Chang, PE or send us a message with the form below.
Dr. George K. Chang, PE
The Transtec Group
6111 Balcones Drive
Austin, Texas 78731 USA
T: +1 (512) 451 6233 ext. 227