- This project is a day-time paving job located at I-71, 40 miles north of Columbus.
- ODOT Project 113011 Morrow I-71 – a widening project for SB/NB with lane closures.
- Roller shipping – Kokosing field office, 6022 SR 95, Mount Gilead, Ohio 43338 (Exit 151 of I-71) (by June 21), Contacts: Bart Moody, 419-295-4591
- All onsite personnel need to observe the Kokosing Safety and Access Plan.
- Machine Setup and Trial Runs (2-4PM, Sunday, June 23) at the Kokosing field office, 6022 SR 95, Mount Gilead, Ohio 43338 (Exit 151 of I-71) (for vendors and FHWA IC team only)
- Training for Roller Operators (7-8AM, Monday, June 24) at the staging area (instructions are provided via emails)
- Onsite personnel – please bring a copy of the Field Summary Sheets
Thursday, June 27. 8AM to noon (EDT)
Kokosing Training Center: 125 Mount Vernon Ave., Fredericktown, OH 43019
Click the WeatherUnderground icon for near term weather forecast.
Asphalt – 1.75″ 19mm intermediate Course
- HAMM HD+120a double drum IC roller
- Sakai SW880 double drum IC roller
Other Testing Equipment
- GPS (SiteTech/Trimble OH)
- GPS (TopCon)
- LWD-a (Lightweight deflectometer for asphalt) (Kessler)
- FWD (Falling weight deflectometer) (ODOT)(TBA)
- Train contractors and DOT on intelligent compaction technologies
- Study the relationship between IC and asphalt in-place densities
Meetings and Reports
- Meeting No. 1 Minutes (Jan. 7, 2013)
- Meeting No. 2 Presentation (Mar. 20, 2013)
- Meeting No. 2 Minutes (Mar. 20, 2013)
- Meeting No. 3 Minutes (updated June 9, 2013)
- Craig Landefeld, P.E., State Construction Pavement Engineer, ODOT, (614) 644-6622, Craig.email@example.com
- Jason Spilak, FHWA-Ohio, firstname.lastname@example.org