- All Passes will be calculated from an IC raw data file. Final Coverage will be calculated from All Passes. These calculations supersede the vendor’s files for the same data.
- Addition of an editor screen to list all files imported into the project. Files can also be removed.
- Filter organization has been completely changed. Filters can be assigned to multiple filter groups. This prevents the need to create a filter multiple times.
- Specification targets can be defined using all comparisons (<, <=, >, >=) and ranges can be used instead of just one number.
- Projects created in Veta 3 can be opened in Veta 4, but not vice-versa. Always have a backup of your projects.
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 is required.
- Many other big and small changes.
Download Veta 4.0