This is the last scheduled release for Veta 4.2 It contains several important fixes, which requires the reprocessing of existing projects. Some changes have also been made to the MnDOT filter manager. All changes are listed in the Release Notes and provided below.
Existing projects will be reprocessed upon open. As always, we recommend using a copy of existing projects when reprocessing is required. For maximum accuracy, it’s also suggested to verify locations in Spot Tests and Location/Exclusion Filters.
- Fixed: The distance unit in the file import wizard was sometimes ignored if set to Meters or Feet (Survey Feet were fine).
- Fixed: Distance conversion (feet to meters, for example), was sometimes incorrect by small amount. The amount varies per project, but so far, we’ve only seen it off by a few inches.
- Fixed: The alignment contained in Sakai/Topcon files was not always imported correctly.
- Fixed: Ames and MOBA files with duplicate data were not imported correctly.
- Fixed: Sometimes zooming to the first or last point did not work.
- Fixed: Cold-edge and Bracket filter did not work well if files with different numbers of sensors were in the same project.
- Fixed: Some MnDOT-generated filter groups were not linked to the data filter.
- Fixed: Renaming generated groups did not rename the associated operation filter and could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Removing a generated group did not remove the associated operation filter.
- Changed: MnDOT-generated filter groups now select the date using a time filter instead of the file name. This is because a file can contain multiple dates.
- Changed: MnDOT filter generator now allows multiple materials.
- Changed: Performance increase for filtering and analyzing data.
- Changed: MnDOT-generated filter groups cannot have their filters removed and generated filters cannot be added to these groups.
- Fixed: Spot tests were sometimes not shown on the map.
- Fixed: For thermal profiling projects, canceling the addition of a new Sublots had no effect.
- New: Added Clipboard copy options for the coverage table.
- Fixed: Sublot maps for thermal profiling did not hide the paver stop areas.
- Fixed: Sometimes the sublots were not analyzed or the wrong sublots were analyzed. This issue only occurs 4.2.