We are pleased to announce the release of Veta 4.2! New features focus on sublots and filtering. All changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
- New: Operation filters that have not been viewed are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Change: The “Cold Edge” filter has been renamed to “Cold Edge & Ride Bracket Filter”. In addition to removing cold edges, it will also remove longitudinal streaks of hot and cold data. This is usually caused by equipment blocking the sensor’s view of the pavement.
Many changes to filter groups. Because of the number of filter groups that are present in larger projects, folders can now be created to organize groups. Group and folder creation is now accomplished via the Filter Group Manager. The manager offers two naming templates. The first is actually empty and offers no restrictions on names, as before. The second template is specifically for MnDOT, although anyone can use it. The template will create groups that conform to MnDOT’s naming specification.
- Change: The selected filter group is linked to a specific sublot now through the use of checkboxes. Because this link is now defined in the sublots, the sublots input has been removed from the analysis setup.
- New: Creating sublots for thermal profiling data will automatically generate the individual sublots based on the data. The start and stop points will also be set so as to exclude potentially unwanted data.
- Change: Different results were moved into the sublots results.
- New: Added Variance to the Distribution statistics.