We are pleased to announce the release of Veta 4.3! All changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
- New: Added support for Volvo soils files.
- New: Added support for the Oregon Coordinate Reference System
- New: Search tool to list all data near a selected location.
- Fixed: A given location in the thermal profile would be colored differently depending on the x-axis starting value.
- New: The semivariogram for thermal profiling has been replaced with a “transverse semivariogram”. The standard semivariogram did not always work well for thermal profiling data, especially when there is large temperature segregation.
- New: Added a legend for the thermal profile.
- New: Added option to choose if sublots should be reported. If not, only the summary will be reported, which can drastically reduce the size and time needed to create reports.
- Change: File export has been simplified to only export using the selected coodinate system.
- Change: Many performance improvements.
- Change: Location information now lists Northing/Latitude first, followed by Easting/Longitude.
- Change: Added support for very large projects.