This version fixes issues with importing data.
- Fixed: UTM zone was sometimes detected incorrectly.
- Fixed: Veta downloading of Topcon data. This issue was found during testing and has not been reported in practice. This could happen in two scenarios:
- Downloads of Topcon data are occurring in multiple copies of Veta and the date ranges overlap. This can result is the wrong data being used for a project, but should be apparent upon review.
- Topcon data is downloaded for a site. Without closing the download window, the site is changed and data is downloaded again. Veta will not download the data for the new site.
- Change: EPSG codes for all OCRS zones are now recognized. Codes for the new zones did not exist until recently.