Veta 5.2.61 adds support for Voegele thermal profiling files. Several bugs were also fixed and some calculations were changed.
- New: Added support for Voegele thermal profiling files.
- New: If a file does not contain speed data, it will be calculated.
- Fix: A fix in 5.2.47 caused a bug that could cause incorrect merging of Laser Test Roller and MOBA thermal files. Existing projects will be reprocessed.
- Fix: The cold-edge filter did not work when multiple files were selected in the operation filter.
- Fix: If a project contains files that not have a Data lot name and files that do not have a Data lot name, the latter might not show in the filtered results. The same problem also existed for the Machine name.
- Change: Files that do not contain a Data lot name will be assigned a Data lot name of, “(None)”. The same also applies to the Machine name.
- Change: Existing MOBA thermal profile projects will be reprocessed to read the data lot name.
- Change: Revised calculations for heading and speed for non-gridded data.
- Fix: Projects with a very large number of imported files could not be opened.