Veta Software Download
While Veta 4.1 is an incremental change, Veta 4.0 contains significant changes and improvements over Veta 3. It is extremely important to read the 4.0 Release Notes for details, but here are the major changes to be aware of:
- Projects created in Veta 3 can be opened in Veta 4, but not vice-versa. Always have a backup of your projects.
- All Passes will be calculated from an IC raw data file. Final Coverage will be calculated from All Passes. These calculations supersede the vendor’s files for the same data.
- Addition of an editor screen to list all files imported into the project. Files can be removed.
- Filter organization has been completely changed. Filters can be assigned to multiple filter groups. This prevents the need to create a filter multiple times.
- Specification targets can be defined using all comparisons (<, <=, >, >=) and ranges can be used instead of just one number.
- Please note that the user’s guide has not been updated yet.
Veta is NOT FREE! Please contact your local DOT research department and ask them to join the Transportation Pooled Fund Study “TPF-5(334) Enhancement to the Intelligent Construction Data Management System (Veda) and Implementation” to keep Veta available to the public!
If you’d like to be notified by email when new versions of Veta are released, sign up for Veta update announcements.
|Veta 4.1.32||February 14, 2017|
|Veta 4.1.32 Workshop||February 14, 2017|
|Veta 4.1.30||December 2, 2016|
|Release Notes||December 2, 2016|
|User's Guide (Veta 3)||May 25, 2015|
Veta 4.x is supported on 64-bit versions of Windows 7 SP1 or later. Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 is required. If you do not have the required version of .NET installed, the Veta installation will download and install it.
Veta will run with 4 GB of RAM, but we recommend 8 GB. If you expect to work with very large projects, the more RAM the better.
You must have sufficient privileges to install applications on your computer. If you receive an error message during the installation, ask your administrator to install the software for you. If your administrator is also unable to install the software, then please contact us.